What interests, surprise and enchants you? We bring you the most visited places in Prague, just the Prague top attractions, which you should not omit.
1. The Prague Castle, with the Cathedral of St. Vitus. Traditional seat of Czech sovereigns and now the president of the Czech Republic
2. Charles Bridge – the oldest and the most famous bridge in Prague, with beautiful views and unique for a walk from the Old Town to the Lesser Town
3. The Old Town Square with Town Hall and Astronomical Clock in the very heart of Prague offers many historical and cultural monuments
4. The Jewish Town, where you will find the Jewish Museum and a number of historic buildings
5. Early Baroque Wallenstein Palace. A palace surrounded by a beautiful garden where you can see the ongoing exhibitions and theater performances or enjoy the concert
6. Loretta – a place of pilgrimage with singing bells, which are known all over the world
7. Vysehrad – St. Peter and Paul – the historic residence of Czech princes and rulers. You can also find the rotunda of St. Martin
8.The National Museum – a huge museum that is the dominant of Wenceslas Square and contents collections from all possible disciplines and branches
9 .The National Theater – built from the public collection in the second half of the 19th century. Neo-Renaissance building by architect Josef Zítek.
10. The Troja Chateau – a beautiful Baroque chateau from the 17th century, next to the famous Prague Zoo.
In Prague there is a plenty of places to visit and to choose from the top things to see in Prague is not easy. Read our guide or get inspired by our tips at www.pragueinone.com